Friday, June 4, 2010

So about to start another chapter in my life. This new chapter will require a lot more out of us. We will be official PKs. See I have been a PK all my life but my dad has never been a pastor until now. WOW. I knew this day would come but I guess I didn't think it would happen so soon. Its not that I won't like being a PK but I will feel more like a fish in a fish bowl. Always watching us, waiting for us to mess up. I have heard some of my PK friends struggles with the fish tank theory. They never feel like themselves. I sometimes worry will this happen to me? Or can I be myself? My parents have always said told us to be ourselves!! Don't let others define you! Once again, this falls into the Trust God category. Haha I have to trust him!!

Have you ever worried about the new chapters in life? Do you wish this chapter will never end? Or do you sometimes wish this chapter would end so you could start on another chapter? I love books so I sometimes always compare life to books. haha Weird, I know. But if you think about it. Our life is like a book filled with many chapters. Our birth is one, our childhood is one and so on...

So hopefully this chapter will be great. The last chapter was really great as well. At the beginning of that chapter, I was afraid it would start out bad but it did turn out okay. I will always remember that chapter!! That chapter was the one that helped me grow from knowing God in my heart to fully knowing Him with my heart. So maybe this chapter will be okay as well. Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment